That's my car. She's not much, but she's mine. She has some problems that should be all worked out by Saturday... he says with crossed fingers.
The Speedometer doesn't work - but friend Shannon has lent me her Garmin which reads your speed fairly accurately. It's not a good fix, but its a quick one that will last until the guy who sold me the car fixes the speedometer this Saturday.
So lets assess:
- Thursday - CAR DIES
- Friday - COP TELLS ME I HAVE A SUSPENDED LICENSE (Long story)
- Saturday - SMALL LOAN / DO MY BEST TO VERIFY LICENSE / CAR HUNT
- Sunday - LIGHT CAR HUNTING / CALL SHANNON (who knows more about cars than most) / FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET TO WORK / LOST
- Monday - WORK / HUNT FOR CAR
- Tuesday - WORK / PODCAST / LITTLE ELSE
- Wednesday - BUY CAR / PAY OFF SOME DEBT
Including amongst this is doing my IHL work - doing my second job (this weird blog posting gig I found) - and continuing to try to organize my room/apartment.
This has been a non-stop adventure this month.. and whereas I am happy for May to end and June to begin, I can't not help but be impressed with myself just a little at how much I've moved in the last month.
Must keep this going. Forward only. Backward is evaporating.